The 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World
- Scharffen Berger Chocolate Maker, Inc.
- Jacques Torres Chocolate (New York, New York, USA)
- Norman Love Confections (Ft.
- Valrhona (France)
- Godiva Chocolatier (Brussels, Belgium and worldwide)
- Richard Donnelly Fine Chocolates (Santa Cruz, California, USA)
- Richart (Paris, France)
- Puccini Bomboni (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
What is the number 1 chocolate in the world?
The number one spot, Mars chocolate brand. The Mars chocolate bars are the number one selling chocolate brand across the globe. In my book, that makes it the most famous chocolate brand of all time. Mars bars are absolutely delicious.
What are the best chocolates to buy?
Here is the best chocolate you can buy:
- Best berries: Shari’s Berries.
- Best exotic gourmet: Vosges Haut-Chocolat.
- Best French high-end: La Maison du Chocolat.
- Best affordable Swiss: Lindt Chocolates.
- Best affordable Belgian: Godiva Chocolates.
- Best Mexican chocolate: Taza.
- Best gourmet gift box: Jacques Torres.
What is the best milk chocolate in the world?
10 Best Milk Chocolates
- Dove Silky Promises Milk Chocolate.
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Candy Bar.
- Godiva Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Tablet Bar.
- Chuao Chocolatier Chocolate Bar.
- Scharffen Berger Chocolate Bar.
- Snickers Milk Chocolate.
- Lindt Milk Chocolate Bar.
- Conclusion. Milk chocolate is enjoyed the world over by just about everyone.
Where is chocolate most famous?
Switzerland is one of the most known countries famous for chocolate.
What is the most expensive chocolate in the world?
Amedei Porcelana, a dark chocolate made by the Amedei chocolatier of Tuscany, Italy, is often called the world’s most expensive chocolate. It has won various awards from the “Academy of Chocolate”, including “Best bean to bar”, “Best Dark Chocolate Bar”, and the “Golden Bean award.”