What foods make you fat fast?
The 18 Best Healthy Foods to Gain Weight Fast
- Homemade Protein Smoothies. Drinking homemade protein smoothies can be a highly nutritious and quick way to gain weight.
- Milk. Milk has been used as a weight gainer or muscle builder for decades ( 1 ).
- Nuts and Nut Butters.
- Red Meats.
- Potatoes and Starches.
- Salmon and Oily Fish.
- Protein Supplements.
How can I get fat easily?
How to Gain Weight
- Eat More. Eat more calories than your body burns.
- Eat More Meals. Small meals are easier to eat than big ones.
- Eat Caloric Dense Foods. Food high in carbs and/or fats has more calories per serving.
- Eat More Protein.
- Go Liquid.
- Track Calories.
- Lift Heavy.
- Be Consistent.
Can fruit make you gain weight?
Drinking fresh fruit juice regularly can contribute to excess calorie consumption, which may cause you to gain weight. Stick to juices that contain mostly non-starchy veggies like kale and low-sugar fruits like lemon to control your calorie intake.
Does bread make you fat?
Eating bread won’t make you gain weight. Eating bread in excess will, though — as will eating any calories in excess. Bread has the same calories per ounce as protein. Whole wheat bread and white bread have the same calories per slice.