Which dark chocolate is healthiest?
Healthy Dark Chocolate Brands
- Pascha. Organic, fair trade, non-GMO dark chocolate.
- Endangered Species. 72% Cacao and 88% Cacao bars (panther).
- Alter Eco. USDA Organic and Fair Trade.
- Taza. 80%, 87%, and 95% cacao bars.
- Green & Blacks. 70% Cacao and 85% Cacao bars.
Which brand of dark chocolate is best?
We Tried 5 Dark Chocolate Bars, and This Is the Best One
- How We Graded Them.
- From Worst… To Best.
- Hershey’s Special Dark.
- Ghirardelli Intense Dark 60% Cacao Evening Dream.
- Cadbury Royal Dark.
- Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Smooth Dark.
- Godiva 72% Cacao Dark Chocolate.
Which Dark chocolate is best in India?
Lifestyle 10 Best dark chocolate brands in India
- Hershey’s Special Dark. Third party image reference.
- Lindt Excellence 99% Cocoa. Third party image reference.
- Chocoville Compound Chocolate.
- Cadbury Bournville.
- ASAP Almond and Dark Chocolate Granola Bars.
- Mason & Co.
- Amul Dark chocolate.
- Godiva Dark Chocolate.
What is the best percentage of dark chocolate?
But it matters what type of dark chocolate you nibble on. For the heart health benefits, reach for at least 70 percent cacao, which is fairly bitter without the added fat and sugar. And don’t forget that even though dark chocolate is considered a (somewhat) healthy treat, it still packs plenty of calories.