Here are seven countries that make the best chocolate.
- Belgium. You can’t go to Belgium and not go to a chocolate shop – there are more than 2,000 throughout the country!
- Switzerland. Even if you haven’t been to Switzerland, you’ve probably had Swiss chocolate.
- United Kingdom.
- Ivory Coast.
- United States.
Who makes the best chocolate in the world?
The 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World
- Teuscher (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Vosges Haut-Chocolat (Chicago, Illinois, USA)
- Scharffen Berger Chocolate Maker, Inc.
- Jacques Torres Chocolate (New York, New York, USA)
- Norman Love Confections (Ft.
- Valrhona (France)
- Godiva Chocolatier (Brussels, Belgium and worldwide)
Which country is the largest producer of chocolate?
Which Country Produces the Most Chocolate? In terms of total mass, West Africa produces more cocoa than any other world region. The Ivory Coast supplies 30 percent of the world’s total cocoa. Ghana, Indonesia, Nigeria, and Cameroon are other major producers.
What place is known for chocolate?
In the heart of the city, in the Grand Place, chocolate is sold almost everywhere. It’s not undeserving that Brussels is usually called the world’s capital of chocolate – Belgian chocolate is among the most renowned in the world.
What is the best chocolate bar in the world?
The world’s top 10 chocolate bars
- Amedei. (Amedei)
- Leonidas. (Leonidas)
- Bovetti. Top-quality chocolate from Africa?
- Valrhona. (Valrhona)
- Michel Cluizel Chocolates. (Michael Cluizel)
- Scharffen Berger. (Scharffen Berger)
- Republica del Cacao. (Republica del Cacao)
- Lindt & Sprungli. (Lindt)