7 Countries That Make The Best Chocolate
- Belgium. You can’t go to Belgium and not go to a chocolate shop – there are more than 2,000 throughout the country!
- Switzerland. Even if you haven’t been to Switzerland, you’ve probably had Swiss chocolate.
- United Kingdom.
- Ivory Coast.
- United States.
Which country has the most chocolate?
The 4 Countries That Produce the Most Chocolate. The top four countries responsible for the production of chocolate are the United States, Germany, Switzerland, and Belgium. According to Statista, Western Europe accounts for approximately 35% of total world chocolate production, and the U.S. for an additional 28%.
What is the best chocolate?
Here is the best chocolate for Mother’s Day 2019:
- Best Belgian gourmet: Neuhaus Chocolates.
- Best French gourmet: Michel Cluizel Chocolates.
- Best French high-end: La Maison du Chocolat.
- Best exotic gourmet: Vosges Haut-Chocolat.
- Best gourmet bar: K+M.
- Best berries: Shari’s Berries.
- Best affordable Swiss: Lindt Chocolates.
Where is the chocolate capital of the world?