Snickers, the “healthiest” option, has the lowest amount of saturated fat (23 percent) in the group, according to Price.
“It is a bit higher in sugar than most of the others,” she added.
“Therefore, if you’re enjoying a Snickers bar, try to have this be your one sweet treat of the day.”
Which chocolate bar has the lowest calories?
So next time you’re looking for a low-calorie chocolate bar, you know which one to reach for!
- 3- Lindt Dark Chocolate.
- 4- Unica Pouch (18g)
- 5- Milkyway.
- 6- Snack Sandwich. Calories: 101.
- 7- KitKat. Calories: 105.
- 8- Flutes. Calories: 113.
- 9- Kinder Snack Bar. Calories: 118.
- 10- Petit Ecolier Dark Chocolate. (2 biscuits)
What is the healthiest chocolate bar?
With that in mind, here are the best healthy chocolate bar options that can give your fix without tipping the scale.
- 1 Taza Sea Salt and Almond Chocolate.
- 2 Pacari Raw Chocolate 100%
- 3 Vosges Matcha Dark Chocolate Bar.
- 4 Endangered Species Velvety Dark Chocolate (Pack of 12)
- 5 Pascha Organic Dark Chocolate.
What is the lowest calorie candy bar?
Chocolate Bars Compared
|Chocolate Bar||Serving Size||Calories|
|YORK Peppermint Pattie (Hershey’s)||1 piece||140|
|Take 5 (Hershey’s)||1 package||210|
|Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate (Hershey’s)||1 bar||218|
|REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups (Hershey’s)||1 package||260|
24 more rows
How many calories in the average chocolate bar?
Calories in Chocolate
|Calories in Chocolate, Cadburys Dairy Milk (200g)||100g||525|
|Calories in Chocolate, Cadburys Dairy Milk (49g)||bar||260|
|Calories in Chocolate, Cadburys Double Decker Bar||bar||275|
|Calories in Chocolate, Cadburys Flake||bar||180|
29 more rows