- Peak Chocolate Bar.
- Green & Blacks Organic Dark 70% and 85%
- Loving Earth.
- Lindt 85% and 90% Dark.
- Alter Eco 70% and 85% Cocoa.
- BSKT Vegan Chocolate Bars.
- Pumpy Jackson.
8 Nov 2017
What is the healthiest type of chocolate?
Nutritionally, dark chocolate is your best bet because it’s lowest in sugar and supplies beneficial antioxidants that are present in much smaller doses in milk and white chocolate. An ounce of dark chocolate contains 164 calories and 10.86 grams of fat, of which 6.25 grams are saturated.27 Nov 2018
What are the healthiest dark chocolates?
Healthy Dark Chocolate Brands
- Pascha. Organic, fair trade, non-GMO dark chocolate.
- Endangered Species. 72% Cacao and 88% Cacao bars (panther).
- Alter Eco. USDA Organic and Fair Trade.
- Taza. 80%, 87%, and 95% cacao bars.
- Green & Blacks. 70% Cacao and 85% Cacao bars.
What chocolate bar has the least sugar?
Top 30 Lower Sugar Chocolate Bars UK
|Chocolate Brand||% Sugar|
|2||Vivani 99% cacao organic dark||0.5%|
|3||Willie’s Cacao Pure 100% Gold Sur del Lago Cacao||0.6%|
|4||Lindt Excellence 99%||1%|
|5||Lindt Excellence 90% Dark Supreme Chocolate Bar||7%|
26 more rows
25 Oct 2017
What is the healthiest candy bar?
The 7 Healthiest Candy Bars (Slideshow)
- Mini Kit Kat Bars. KitKat.
- Dove Promises Dark Chocolate. Dove Chocolate.
- Hershey’s Air Delight. Hershey’s.
- 3 Musketeers (Fun Size) 3 Musketeers.
- 100 Grand Bar. Old Time Candy.
- Twix Bars (Mini) Candy Factory.
- York Peppermint Patties (Snack Size) Hershey’s.
4 Nov 2013