What should you eat if you crave chocolate?
18 Healthy Foods to Eat When Cravings Strike
- Fresh Fruit. Fruit is naturally very sweet and a great choice when you get a sugar craving.
- Greek Yogurt. Greek yogurt tastes creamy and indulgent, but it’s also really healthy.
- A Hot Drink.
- Snack Bar.
- Dark Chocolate.
- Fruit and Nut Butter.
- Cottage Cheese.
- Banana Ice Cream.
What can I eat to stop chocolate cravings?
19 Foods That Can Fight Sugar Cravings
- Fruit. Share on Pinterest.
- Berries. Berries are an excellent, nutritious choice for stopping sugar cravings.
- Dark Chocolate. Chocolate is one of the most commonly reported foods people eat when they crave sweets.
- Snack Bars.
- Chia Seeds.
- Sugar-Free Chewing Gum or Mints.
Why am I craving chocolate so bad?
Because dopamine is released into your brain when you eat chocolate, it can actually lower your levels of stress. This is why people often crave chocolate in stressful situations, or crave it when they are in need of comfort or reassurance. Clearly, emotions play some part in the cravings that you have.
How can I satisfy my chocolate cravings?
7 Smart Ways to Satisfy Your Chocolate Cravings
- Reach for your favorite fruit. And there’s no better choice than fresh fruit.
- Go for the yogurt.
- Nut butter to the rescue.
- Hit the trail (mix)
- Get loco with cocoa (powder, that is)
- Consider carob.
- Wait it out.