The five foods you should eat before bed:
- Bananas. Although generally considered an energy-boosting food, bananas are rich in magnesium which relaxes muscles and they also contain serotonin and melatonin, which encourage sleep.
- Spicy food.
What should I eat before bed to lose weight?
9 Bedtime Foods for Weight Loss
- Oatmeal. Rather than waiting for the morning breakfast hours, enjoy a warm bowl of oatmeal for a healthy late night snack.
- Greek Yogurt.
- Cottage Cheese.
- Turkey Wrap.
- Chocolate Milk.
- String Cheese.
What should I eat before bed to build muscle?
What to Eat Before Bed to Build Muscle Overnight
- Eggs and Avocado. Arguably the standard in the world of protein, eggs are an excellent choice for late night feeding.
- Casein and Flax Seed Oil.
- Greek Yogurt and Chia Seeds.
- Cottage Cheese and Almonds.
- Whey Protein and Peanut Butter.
Is it OK to eat before bed?
It’s not a good idea to make a habit of snacking on unhealthy foods before bed. It’s also unwise to eat a large portion of your calories during the night. However, it’s perfectly fine for most people to have a healthy snack before bed.
Is it OK to eat fruit at night?
“In fact, if you are going to eat something before bed, fruit is one of the better choices you could make.” Fruits are low in calories, high in fibre, and a good source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Outside of that, a small snack of nature’s candy before bed isn’t going to derail your healthy diet.