According to womenshealth.com.au
Lindt & Sprüngli
Green & Black’s
What is the healthiest type of chocolate?
Nutritionally, dark chocolate is your best bet because it’s lowest in sugar and supplies beneficial antioxidants that are present in much smaller doses in milk and white chocolate. An ounce of dark chocolate contains 164 calories and 10.86 grams of fat, of which 6.25 grams are saturated.
What are the healthiest dark chocolates?
Healthy Dark Chocolate Brands
- Pascha. Organic, fair trade, non-GMO dark chocolate.
- Endangered Species. 72% Cacao and 88% Cacao bars (panther).
- Alter Eco. USDA Organic and Fair Trade.
- Taza. 80%, 87%, and 95% cacao bars.
- Green & Blacks. 70% Cacao and 85% Cacao bars.
What is the lowest calorie chocolate?
What 100 calories of different chocolates looks like
- 1 Milky Way is 100 calories. Actually, it’s slightly more — 113 calories, which is close enough.
- 10 Maltesers is 100 calories.
- 20 M&M’s milk chocolates are 100 calories.
- 10 M&M’s peanut chocolates are 100 calories.
- 1.5 Lindt Lindor milk chocolate balls are 100 calories.
- 1 and 1/3 Twix fingers are 100 calories.
What is the healthiest candy?
The 6 Healthiest Candy Options
- UnReal Milk Chocolate Gems. “I’m really impressed with these,” says Gorin.
- Endangered Species Dark Chocolate Bites. These chocolates are low on the sugar scale, and two squares contain 3 grams (g) of fiber, too.
- Peanut M&M’s.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Blow Pop.
- Candy Corn.