11 Healthy Dark Chocolate Bars That Won’t Give You a Sugar Rush
- 1 Taza Sea Salt and Almond Chocolate.
- 2 Pacari Raw Chocolate 100%
- 3 Vosges Matcha Dark Chocolate Bar.
- 4 Endangered Species Velvety Dark Chocolate (Pack of 12)
- 5 Pascha Organic Dark Chocolate.
- 6 Raaka Pink Sea Salt Chocolate.
What is the best chocolate to eat?
We Tried 5 Dark Chocolate Bars, and This Is the Best One
- How We Graded Them.
- From Worst… To Best.
- Hershey’s Special Dark.
- Ghirardelli Intense Dark 60% Cacao Evening Dream.
- Cadbury Royal Dark.
- Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Smooth Dark.
- Godiva 72% Cacao Dark Chocolate.
Is there any healthy chocolate?
Dark chocolate is loaded with nutrients that can positively affect your health. Made from the seed of the cocoa tree, it is one of the best sources of antioxidants on the planet. Studies show that dark chocolate (not the sugary crap) can improve your health and lower the risk of heart disease.
Which chocolate bar has the least sugar?
Top 30 Lower Sugar Chocolate Bars UK
|Chocolate Brand||% Sugar|
|5||Lindt Excellence 90% Dark Supreme Chocolate Bar||7%|
|6||Vivani Organic 92% coconut blossom dark chocolate||7%|
|7||Waitrose Dominican Republic Dark Chocolate 90%||9%|
|8||Sainsbury’s 85% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, Taste the Difference||10.4%|
26 more rows
Is 72 Cocoa Dark Chocolate Healthy?
But it matters what type of dark chocolate you nibble on. For the heart health benefits, reach for at least 70 percent cacao, which is fairly bitter without the added fat and sugar. And don’t forget that even though dark chocolate is considered a (somewhat) healthy treat, it still packs plenty of calories.