Nutritionally, dark chocolate is your best bet because it’s lowest in sugar and supplies beneficial antioxidants that are present in much smaller doses in milk and white chocolate.
An ounce of dark chocolate contains 164 calories and 10.86 grams of fat, of which 6.25 grams are saturated.
What are the 4 types of chocolate?
Types of chocolate
- Chocolate most commonly comes in dark (bottom), milk (middle), and white (top) varieties, with cocoa solids contributing to the brown coloration.
- Swiss milk chocolate.
- A bar of dark baking chocolate, with a minimum cocoa content of 40%
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Tempered couverture chocolate.
- White chocolate bar.
What is the best chocolate in the world?
The 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World
- Scharffen Berger Chocolate Maker, Inc.
- Jacques Torres Chocolate (New York, New York, USA)
- Norman Love Confections (Ft.
- Valrhona (France)
- Godiva Chocolatier (Brussels, Belgium and worldwide)
- Richard Donnelly Fine Chocolates (Santa Cruz, California, USA)
- Richart (Paris, France)
- Puccini Bomboni (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
What are the 3 types of chocolate?
There are three main kinds of chocolate: Dark Chocolate: The bare essentials. Dark chocolate is simply chocolate liquor (the centers of cocoa beans ground to a liquid), extra cocoa butter, sugar, an emulsifier (often lecithin) and vanilla or other flavorings.
What chocolate has the least sugar?
White Chocolate: “White chocolate is the least healthy, since it contains zero cocoa solids,” Hunnes emphasizes. ‘It’s just sugar and cocoa butter.”