What is the best thing to drink for your kidneys?
Here’s what the latest research says about the four best drinks for kidney health:
- Wine. Yes, you read that correctly.
- Cranberry Juice. This tart red drink is good for both your urinary tract and kidney health.
- Lemon- and Lime-based Citrus Juices.
How can I heal my kidneys naturally?
Five simple lifestyle steps can help you keep them in good shape.
- Stay hydrated. Drinking plenty of fluid will help your kidneys function properly.
- Eat healthily.
- Watch your blood pressure.
- Don’t smoke or drink too much alcohol.
- Keep slim to help your kidneys.
How do you flush out your kidneys?
From your morning glass of water to that extra cup of herbal tea, here are four ways to cleanse your kidneys and keep them functioning strong.
- Hydration is key.
- Choose foods that support kidney health.
- Drink kidney-cleansing teas.
- Supplement with supportive nutrients.
What is a home remedy to detox your kidneys?
You can also use home remedies to avoid UTIs and improve kidney function.
- Drink lots of water.
- Drink cranberry juice.
- Avoid alcohol and coffee.
- Take probiotics.
- Get some vitamin C.
- Try parsley juice.
- Consume apples and apple juice.
- Take an Epsom salt bath.