We Tried 5 Dark Chocolate Bars, and This Is the Best One
- How We Graded Them.
- From Worst… To Best.
- Hershey’s Special Dark.
- Ghirardelli Intense Dark 60% Cacao Evening Dream.
- Cadbury Royal Dark.
- Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Smooth Dark.
- Godiva 72% Cacao Dark Chocolate.
Which brand of dark chocolate is healthiest?
Healthy Dark Chocolate Brands
- Pascha. Organic, fair trade, non-GMO dark chocolate.
- Endangered Species. 72% Cacao and 88% Cacao bars (panther).
- Alter Eco. USDA Organic and Fair Trade.
- Taza. 80%, 87%, and 95% cacao bars.
- Green & Blacks. 70% Cacao and 85% Cacao bars.
Is 85 Dark Chocolate Healthy?
If you buy quality dark chocolate with a high cocoa content, then it is actually quite nutritious. It contains a decent amount of soluble fiber and is loaded with minerals. A 100-gram bar of dark chocolate with 70–85% cocoa contains (1): 11 grams of fiber.
What dark chocolate has no sugar?
No Sugar Added Dark Chocolate Bar (3.5 oz)
No Sugar Added Dark Chocolate Bars: Rich, well balanced dark chocolate with a silky, smooth texture, sweetened with Maltitol instead of sugar. This bar has 55% cocoa content. Sugar occurs naturally in cocoa so it’s not sugar free.