Chocolate truffles are always a favorite, as are sought-after British chocolate candy bars and praline cremes from Germany.
We had to include chocolate and peanut butter candies from Reese’s, and there’s even a gluten-free option, too.
These chocolate gift boxes make for sweet gift ideas for anyone on your list.
What is the best chocolate for a gift?
Best Sellers in 2442827010 – Chocolate Gifts
- #1. Ferrero Rocher Fine Hazelnut Milk Chocolate, 24 Count, Chocolate Candy Gift Box, Easter Basket…
- #2. Chocolate, Caramel and Crunch Grand Gift Basket.
- #3. Godiva Chocolatier Signature Chocolate Truffles, Gift Box, Great for Gifting, Gourmet Chocolate, 12…
How do you give chocolate as a gift?
5 Inexpensive Ways to Gift Chocolate
- Ok, so this is a super obvious way to gift a box of chocolate– just add a ribbon or bow to it to add a warm touch to it.
- Add your chocolate (I love Hershey’s) to a stocking.
- Divide your pre-wrapped chocolate like KISSES Deluxe Chocolates and gift them in holiday mugs.
- Add your chocolates to a gift tin.
Why is chocolate a good gift?
Chocolate is packed full of feel-good endorphins that make you feel even happier than when you kiss someone. Depending on how much you eat, it’s good for your cardiovascular health. And it’s been found that by eating some dark chocolate every day (about 40g), you can extend your life and assist your weight management.
What is the best chocolate?
The 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World
- Scharffen Berger Chocolate Maker, Inc.
- Jacques Torres Chocolate (New York, New York, USA)
- Norman Love Confections (Ft.
- Valrhona (France)
- Godiva Chocolatier (Brussels, Belgium and worldwide)
- Richard Donnelly Fine Chocolates (Santa Cruz, California, USA)
- Richart (Paris, France)
- Puccini Bomboni (Amsterdam, Netherlands)