Here are seven countries that make the best chocolate.
- Belgium. You can’t go to Belgium and not go to a chocolate shop – there are more than 2,000 throughout the country!
- Switzerland. Even if you haven’t been to Switzerland, you’ve probably had Swiss chocolate.
- United Kingdom.
- Ivory Coast.
- United States.
What are the Top 5 chocolate producing countries?
The following largest cocoa producing countries, in order, are Indonesia, Nigeria, Cameroon, Brazil, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru and the Dominican Republic.19 Apr 2019
Which country is most famous for chocolate?
- Switzerland. Switzerland is one of the most known countries famous for chocolate.
- Belgium. Belgium is known as the best chocolate producer in the world.
- Germany. When someone says Germany, without doubt, the first thing that occurs to our minds is chocolate.
27 Feb 2018
What is the most expensive chocolate in the world?
Created by the Tuscany-based chocolatier Amedei, Amedei Porcelana is delicious dark chocolate that’s often quoted as one of the most expensive chocolates in the world.
Which Dark chocolate is best?
We Tried 5 Dark Chocolate Bars, and This Is the Best One
- How We Graded Them.
- From Worst… To Best.
- Hershey’s Special Dark.
- Ghirardelli Intense Dark 60% Cacao Evening Dream.
- Cadbury Royal Dark.
- Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Smooth Dark.
- Godiva 72% Cacao Dark Chocolate.
4 Oct 2018