How do I balance my hormones?
The following strategies may help:
- Get enough sleep. Sleep is an important factor for hormonal balance.
- Avoid too much light at night.
- Manage stress.
- Avoid sugars.
- Eat healthful fats.
- Eat lots of fiber.
- Eat plenty of fatty fish.
What should I eat to balance my hormones?
If you want help keep your hormones in balance the natural way, try incorporating these 11 foods into your diet.
10 Foods That Can Help Balance Your Hormones Naturally
- Avocado. Larisa Blinova/Shutterstock.
- Leafy Greens.
How can I increase my estrogen levels naturally?
Estrogen Rich Foods You Should Include in Your Diet
- Flax Seeds. Flax seeds are one of the richest sources of estrogen, and they top the list of foods containing phytoestrogen.
- Soy. Soy products have isoflavones that are known to boost the estrogen levels in women.
- Dry Fruits.
- Red Wine.
- On the other hand.
What are the symptoms of hormonal imbalance?
Symptoms of hormonal imbalances in women include:
- heavy, irregular, or painful periods.
- osteoporosis (weak, brittle bones)
- hot flashes and night sweats.
- vaginal dryness.
- breast tenderness.
- constipation and diarrhea.
- acne during or just before menstruation.