Here are some of our favorites to start with:
- Endorfin Foods Turkish Coffee 60% Cacao Chocolate Bar.
- Theo Chocolate Organic Dark Chocolate 85%
- Endangered Species Dark Chocolate With Forest Mint 72%
- Pure7 Dark Chocolate Bar 100%
- Alter Eco Dark Salted Brown Butter Organic Chocolate Bar 70%
What brand of dark chocolate is healthiest?
We Tried 5 Dark Chocolate Bars, and This Is the Best One
- How We Graded Them.
- From Worst… To Best.
- Hershey’s Special Dark.
- Ghirardelli Intense Dark 60% Cacao Evening Dream.
- Cadbury Royal Dark.
- Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Smooth Dark.
- Godiva 72% Cacao Dark Chocolate.
Is 85 Dark Chocolate Healthy?
If you buy quality dark chocolate with a high cocoa content, then it is actually quite nutritious. It contains a decent amount of soluble fiber and is loaded with minerals. A 100-gram bar of dark chocolate with 70–85% cocoa contains (1): 11 grams of fiber.
How much dark chocolate should you eat a day?
What is the daily recommended amount of dark chocolate? The recommended “dose” of dark chocolate is approximately 1 to 2 ounces, or 30-60g, experts say. Indulge in anything more than that, and you may be consuming too many calories. A 1.45-ounce (41 gram) Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate Bar has 190 calories.
Which chocolate is best for health?
1. Lindt Excellence Dark Chocolate 85% and 90% Cocoa. Lindt dark chocolate is the OG of healthy supermarket desserts – high in heart-friendly flavonoids and low in sugar.