What are the signs and symptoms of hyperglycemia?
Early signs include:
- Increased thirst.
- Trouble concentrating.
- Blurred vision.
- Frequent peeing.
- Fatigue (weak, tired feeling)
- Weight loss.
- Blood sugar more than 180 mg/dL.
What are the three classic signs of hypoglycemia?
Early symptoms include:
- Feeling shaky.
- Pounding heart; racing pulse.
- Pale skin.
How do you feel when your blood sugar is too high?
The main symptoms of hyperglycemia are increased thirst and a frequent need to urinate. Other symptoms that can occur with high blood sugar are: Headaches. Tiredness.
What are the 3 most common symptoms of undiagnosed diabetes?
Common symptoms of diabetes:
- Urinating often.
- Feeling very thirsty.
- Feeling very hungry—even though you are eating.
- Extreme fatigue.
- Blurry vision.
- Cuts/bruises that are slow to heal.
- Weight loss—even though you are eating more (type 1)
- Tingling, pain, or numbness in the hands/feet (type 2)