What is bad about dark chocolate?
Small amounts of dark chocolate not only may be good for your heart, but also may lift your mood, help you live longer, and more, studies show.
Not only does dark chocolate have a higher concentration of antioxidants than milk chocolate, but milk chocolate is also higher in added sugar and unhealthy fats.
What are the disadvantages of chocolate?
The Disadvantages of Eating Chocolate
- Although chocolate’s sweet, pleasant taste may put a smile on your face, there are some disadvantages associated with eating this rich food.
- High Calorie Content.
- High Saturated Fat Content.
- High Sugar Content.
- Low in Vitamins and Minerals.
What happens if you eat dark chocolate everyday?
It’s good for your heart, too.
Eating dark chocolate may lower your risk of cardiovascular disease. One study showed that eating chocolate five or more times a week lowered the risk of cardiovascular disease by 57 percent.
What is the healthiest dark chocolate?
11 Healthy Dark Chocolate Bars That Won’t Give You a Sugar Rush
- 1 Taza Sea Salt and Almond Chocolate.
- 2 Pacari Raw Chocolate 100%
- 3 Vosges Matcha Dark Chocolate Bar.
- 4 Endangered Species Velvety Dark Chocolate (Pack of 12)
- 5 Pascha Organic Dark Chocolate.
- 6 Raaka Pink Sea Salt Chocolate.