- What is the difference between Hershey Park and Chocolate World?
- Is Hershey Park Chocolate World Free?
- Can you walk from Hershey Park to Chocolate World?
- What is there to do at Hershey Chocolate World?
- How can I park for free at Hershey Park?
- Does Hershey Park ticket include Zoo?
- Can you wear flip flops to Hershey Park?
- Do you need to bring towels to Hershey Park?
- How much is admission to Hershey Park?
What is the difference between Hershey Park and Chocolate World?
Hersheypark is an amusement park that you need a ticket to enter. Learn more about planning your visit to Hersheypark. Hershey’s Chocolate World is a large visitors center that offers paid attractions and a gift shop but does not charge admission.
Is Hershey Park Chocolate World Free?
Yes, admission into HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD and Hershey’s Chocolate Tour is FREE. All other attractions within the facility require a ticket.
Can you walk from Hershey Park to Chocolate World?
The main area and Chocolate Tour is free but the other attractions and events are paid. If you plan on visiting both, I suggest parking in the main HersheyPark lot for $15 and walking to Chocolate World and then back to the park.
What is there to do at Hershey Chocolate World?
7 Sweet Things to Do at Hershey’s Chocolate World
- Create Your Own Hershey’s Candy Bar. Creating my own chocolate bar at Hershey’s Chocolate World.
- Solve a Chocolate Mystery in an Interactive 4D Show.
- Learn About Chocolate with a Chocolate Tasting.
- Learn About Hershey’s History with a Trolley Ride Through Hershey.
- Buy (or at Least Take a Photo with) a Giant Candy Bar.
How can I park for free at Hershey Park?
Simply use the free street parking that is available around town deep in the neighborhoods and either walk or ride your bicycle to the Hershey Museum. Watch the street signs because some streets have only 2 hour parking. Behind and to the right of the Hershey Museum you can walk across an enclosed overpass walkway.
Does Hershey Park ticket include Zoo?
ZooAmerica. Our year-round, 11-acre zoo is home to more than 200 animals & included with your one-price Hersheypark® ticket.
Can you wear flip flops to Hershey Park?
Wear super comfortable shoes and pack a spare pair of lightweight flip flops for the water park area. 3- Head to the the park early, when they open, and make a beeline straight to the biggest coaster you want to go on or to the back of the park. Most people stop at rides along the entrance and they can jam up quickly.
Do you need to bring towels to Hershey Park?
Hersheypark does not provide towels to guests so you will need to make sure you bring your own.
How much is admission to Hershey Park?
The full price general admission ticket on the Hersheypark website is $62.95 but we have never paid that.