Recent research suggests that chocolate may have some health benefits.
Chocolate’s antioxidant potential may have a range of health benefits.
The higher the cocoa content, as in dark chocolate, the more benefits there are.
Dark chocolate may also contain less fat and sugar, but it is important to check the label.17 Jul 2018
Is it OK to eat chocolate every day?
We love chocolate so much that we think eating it every day is not only acceptable, but a great idea. A study in the Journal of Nutrition found that eating a small amount of chocolate could reduce your risk of heart disease. 2. You can dip just about anything into it.10 Apr 2014
How much chocolate can you eat a day?
What is the daily recommended amount of dark chocolate? The recommended “dose” of dark chocolate is approximately 1 to 2 ounces, or 30-60g, experts say. Indulge in anything more than that, and you may be consuming too many calories. A 1.45-ounce (41 gram) Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate Bar has 190 calories.11 Jul 2017
What are the benefits of eating chocolates?
7 Proven Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
- Very Nutritious. Share on Pinterest.
- Powerful Source of Antioxidants. ORAC stands for “oxygen radical absorbance capacity.”
- May Improve Blood Flow and Lower Blood Pressure.
- Raises HDL and Protects LDL From Oxidation.
- May Reduce Heart Disease Risk.
- May Protect Your Skin From the Sun.
- Could Improve Brain Function.
25 Jun 2018
What is the healthiest chocolate to eat?
The 10 Healthiest Chocolates You Can Buy from the Supermarket
- Peak Chocolate Bar.
- Green & Blacks Organic Dark 70% and 85%
- Loving Earth.
- Lindt 85% and 90% Dark.
- Alter Eco 70% and 85% Cocoa.
- BSKT Vegan Chocolate Bars.
- Pumpy Jackson.
8 Nov 2017