8 Secrets to Staying Fit During the Holidays
- Keep moving.
- Be the man or woman with a plan.
- Make lists, exercise early and sleep.
- Expect the unexpected.
- Be creative and get rid of ‘all or nothing’ mindsets.
- Plan – and remember there is always time and opportunity for a workout.
- Indulge for a night, not a season.
- Remember it’s a single day.
How can I exercise during holidays?
5 Tips For Keeping Your Fitness Plan On Track During The Holidays
- Schedule Your Workouts. Sitting down on the weekend and planning your workouts for the week ahead can be the most effective 15 minutes you spend on your health and fitness.
- Put Exercise First.
- Recruit an Exercise Buddy.
- Take Advantage of Seasonal Offerings.
- Plan Ahead for Travel.
How do you stay fit in festive season?
4 ways to stay fit during festive season
- * Go for a walk: While you may not stop yourself from indulging, it is a good idea to go for a walk afterwards.
- * Keep your workout routine short: While you may not be able to stay at the gym for very long, it is a good idea to go for shorter sessions.
How do I stay on track at Christmas?
Christmas survival guide: 10 tips to keep your diet on track
- Schedule. Make your diary your best friend.
- Watch your food environment.
- Bank your calories.
- Two for function, one for fun.
- Work around the buffet.
- Be selective with the booze.
- Keep yourself moving.
- Choose when to blow your calories.
Should I exercise on holiday?
A little exercise while on holiday is no bad thing, but if you find you’re still working out every day because you’re worried about losing the fitness you’ve carefully built up over time, we’re here to set your mind at rest. “At the end of each phase, there are breaks and natural reductions in physical activity.”
Why keeping fit is important?
why it’s important
If you’re eating the right food and keeping fit, your body will be strong and help you to cope with stress and also fight illness. Eating well and exercising often when you’re a teenager will also help you stay in good health later in life.
How can I stay slim at Christmas?
Stay slim at Christmas: 21 ways to stop you turning into a pudding this festive season
- Have a really big breakfast.
- Stay active, get outside.
- Ditch that festive latte.
- Slow the pace.
- Shop for need not greed.
- Stay hydrated.
- Eat before you party.
- Think before you drink.
How do you stay healthy at Christmas?
How to stay healthy over Christmas
- Think about what you eat and drink. With so much food and drink right at your fingertips, it can be tempting to overindulge.
- Make sure you get a good breakfast.
- Take a walk.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Enjoy yourself!
- Try to make time for exercise.