Most bananas have a low to medium glycemic index, and should not cause big spikes in blood sugar levels compared to other high-carb foods.
Although there are no studies that directly examine the effects of bananas on weight, they do have several properties that should make them a weight loss friendly food.
What should you not eat to lose belly fat?
Here are 11 foods to avoid when you’re trying to lose weight.
- French Fries and Potato Chips. Whole potatoes are healthy and filling, but french fries and potato chips are not.
- Sugary Drinks.
- White Bread.
- Candy Bars.
- Most Fruit Juices.
- Pastries, Cookies and Cakes.
- Some Types of Alcohol (Especially Beer)
- Ice Cream.
What causes lower stomach fat?
Common causes of excess belly fat include the following:
- Poor diet. Sugary food, such as cakes and candy, and drinks, such as soda and fruit juice, can:
- Too much alcohol.
- Lack of exercise.
- Poor sleep.
What foods make your stomach flat?
Here are 30 science-backed methods to help you reach your goal of a flat stomach.
- Cut Calories, but Not Too Much.
- Eat More Fiber, Especially Soluble Fiber.
- Take Probiotics.
- Do Some Cardio.
- Drink Protein Shakes.
- Eat Foods Rich in Monounsaturated Fatty Acids.
- Limit Your Intake of Carbs, Especially Refined Carbs.
What causes big stomach in females?
Understanding the Causes of Belly Fat After Menopause.
Women are more likely to gain excess belly fat, especially deep inside the belly, as they go through perimenopause and into menopause. This is due to the fact that as estrogen levels drop, body fat is redistributed from the hips, thighs and buttocks to the abdomen.