Don’t monkey around — add bananas to your PMS diet.
Bananas are rich in vitamin B6 and potassium, which can stop you from retaining water and feeling bloated.
Too little potassium can cause muscle cramping — the last thing you want when menstrual cramps loom.
Can we eat banana during periods?
Banana: With a high content of vitamin B6, banana is a great food for boosting your mood and keeping you happy! It is also rich in potassium and magnesium, which reduces bloating. Along with that, it also helps in digestion. So, enjoy bananas during your periods and keep those period problems at bay!
What foods delay your period?
5 Foods That Can Actually Delay Your Periods!
- 5 Foods which can actually delay your periods.
- Apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is effective for delaying your periods.
- Gram lentils. Lentils are great for delaying your periods.
- Cucumber. Cooling effects of cucumber help delay periods.
- Gelatin. Gelatin for quick relief!
What should not be eaten in periods?
In addition, your diet during periods should be light, without many fats. Avoid fried foods and other fatty foods. Stick to fresh fruits and vegetables. Drink enough water to keep your body hydrated, and your menstrual symptoms will be overall easier to cope with.